HOME OF THE VITAMIN E STUDY
PRE & Lusitano Owners Forum
Equestrian blogs – Horse & Hound
- Hovis’ Friday diary: ‘I’d forgotten 24/7 means 24/7’ May 26, 2023Dear diary, I’d so forgotten how much I don’t like being out 24/7. I go through this every year. The excitement of the thought of being out 24/7 temporarily overrides my memory banks (sort of like childbirth – or so I’m told), meaning that I conveniently forget that there are more bad points than at […]
- Hovis’ Friday diary: ‘The karma bus has come round and firmly run her over’ May 19, 2023Dear diary, I know peoples, I know. Keeping me from you has been crueller than the wait you are all enduring for the latter half of Yellowstone season five, and about as talked about. But what can I say? Mother is tighter than a duck’s arse and wouldn’t pay for me to have a secretary […]
- Hovis’ Friday diary: ‘Do you need me to write this in braille?’ May 5, 2023Dear Diary, I would like to start by asking you if you need me to write this diary in braille? Because frankly, I’m starting to worry about many, many, many of yous’ eyesight if the response to a certain photograph mother put on Facebook the other day is anything to go by (the one above). […]
- Hovis’ Friday diary: ‘Operation “Prove Darwin Wrong” was recommenced’ April 28, 2023Dear diary, Ok, fess up. Who has upset her? And no, I don’t mean the mothership – let’s face it, it’s easier to upset mother than spot a Kardashian photoshop – I mean Mother Nature. Because lord above, that woman has suddenly gone colder than Olaf’s underpants. It’s APRIL. Like supposedly spring; you know flowers, […]
- Hovis’ Friday diary: ‘I’m sleeping with one eye open’ April 21, 2023Dear diary, So, spring has definitely sprung with yellow perils popping up with more frequency than members of the TOWIE cast at the opening of a new cut cost supermarket, and clouds with legs multiplying in every field I can see. Mother Nature however is still playing more of a “will she/won’t she” than Julia […]
- Hovis’ Friday diary: ‘My field sounds like mother – prone to over exaggeration and a tad high-maintenance’ April 14, 2023Dear diary, Thank you to all of you for your sympathy and good wishes upon seeing the damage that the cutesy carrot coloured carnivore had wreaked upon my mouth last week. It was fair to say I looked like I had attempted to play tonsil hockey with a shark and the thought of putting anything […]
- Hovis’ Friday diary: ‘I’d forgotten 24/7 means 24/7’ May 26, 2023
- Equine Influenza Confirmed in Alberta May 31, 2023Two horses in Mountain View County are positive and under voluntary quarantine. The post Equine Influenza Confirmed in Alberta appeared first on The Horse.
- Study: PRP Gel Accelerates Skin Wound Healing in Horses May 31, 2023Speeding up wound healing helped reduce the risk of infections and sepsis in rescue horses with skin wounds. The post Study: PRP Gel Accelerates Skin Wound Healing in Horses appeared first on The Horse.
- Strangles Confirmed in Two Washington Counties May 31, 2023The affected horses reside in Clallam and Snohomish Counties. The post Strangles Confirmed in Two Washington Counties appeared first on The Horse.
- EHM Confirmed in California Mare May 31, 2023The horse resides in San Luis Obispo County, where 42 horses are exposed. The post EHM Confirmed in California Mare appeared first on The Horse.
- The Incredible Equine Neck May 31, 2023Find out how your horse can hurt his neck, risks for injury and disease, and associated therapies, so you can give your horse the best chance for a strong neck and an athletic future. The post The Incredible Equine Neck appeared first on The Horse.
- Equine Influenza Confirmed in Alberta May 31, 2023