I chose to start my PRE farm/business for a few reasons which are explained on my website, www.kensingtonridgefarms.com one of the reasons is, I like a few others have a theory, mares are contenders in the dressage arena! However, I personally, like many of you if not most of you love stallions. Who does not love a handsome, strong, noble stallion. That is what the breed is known for. Movies, fairy tails and dreams are made with Spanish STALLIONS in mind, not mares. A few farms/breeders and trainers have begun to look past the norm and step outside of the box and single out a select few, mares to train for competition. Mainly dressage for now but in time hopefully it will be for more disciplines. It will all depend on what our “girls” show us they are made of. I for one am extremely impressed with what is sitting in my barn right now. Alba and Capitana are “MORE” than expected and its only been 8 days. The personality on these two girls is remarkable. After a grueling trip, quarantine, new country, new people and language, food, environment etc. they are happy and curious even playful as you can see. Now girls, lets see what you’ve got! ?
- 10 EPM Resources on TheHorse.com August 11, 2020Equine protozoal myeloencephalitis is a neurologic disease that can be difficult to diagnose and can threaten a horse’s athletic future. Learn more about this complicated and consequential condition. Sponsored by Merck Animal Health. The post 10 EPM Resources on TheHorse.com appeared first on The Horse.
- Virginia Horse Contracts EEE August 11, 2020The affected filly is reported as recovering from Eastern equine encephalomyelitis. The post Virginia Horse Contracts EEE appeared first on The Horse.
- SUCCEED® Digestive Conditioning Program® featured on Yellowstone August 11, 2020SUCCEED was introduced into Yellowstone by Sheridan, after he personally began using the product on his own horses. The post SUCCEED® Digestive Conditioning Program® featured on Yellowstone appeared first on The Horse.
- EEE Claims South Carolina Horse August 11, 2020The affected horse is Horry County’s fourth and South Carolina’s eighth case this year. The post EEE Claims South Carolina Horse appeared first on The Horse.
- Georgia EIA Quarantine Released August 11, 2020No subsequent equine infectious anemia cases have been detected. The post Georgia EIA Quarantine Released appeared first on The Horse.
- 10 EPM Resources on TheHorse.com August 11, 2020