HOME OF THE VITAMIN E STUDY
PRE & Lusitano Owners Forum
- Joanna Thurman-Baker’s dressage blog: the range of marks is there for a reason October 20, 2020Credit: Paul RuffelJoanna discusses the variances in judging and their use of marks
- Hovis’ Friday diary: I’m working on an alternative ending... October 16, 2020‘I am now officially on a deadline to show some sign of improvement, otherwise this is my final chapter’
- Hovis’ Friday diary: what goes 99, bonk, 99, bonk? October 9, 2020Dear Diary What goes 99, bonk, 99, bonk? A centipede with a plaster cast on its poorly foot. Badda bish! You don’t have to thank me – it’s a gift! Hopefully the centipede managed to keep its plaster cast on fractionally longer than I did but more of that in just a second… Firstly before […]
- The diary of the home-made livery yard: I’m getting back on my feet and thriving instead of just surviving October 5, 2020Katy shares a brave and honest account of her life of her life over the past few months and what the future holds
- Hovis’ Friday diary: ‘if I have any more snot wiped on my mane, I’m going to change my name to Kleenex’ October 2, 2020‘Well despite all fears to the contrary, like Elton John, I’m still standing…’
- Camilla Bingham’s showjumping blog: how to choose the right stay away show for you and your horse September 30, 2020While we all might be feeling a little de-motivated given the current pandemic, Camilla highlights how important it is to have something to look forward to in 2021, so she offers her tips on how to pick the best stay away show
- Joanna Thurman-Baker’s dressage blog: the range of marks is there for a reason October 20, 2020
- AAEP Virtual Convention: Smart Solutions for Practice Challenges October 20, 2020Starting Dec. 1, the reimagined convention will blend live and on-demand educational sessions. The post AAEP Virtual Convention: Smart Solutions for Practice Challenges appeared first on The Horse.
- Getting to the Bottom of Chronic Idiopathic Anhidrosis October 20, 2020A genomic study of horses with CIA found the condition is highly heritable. Here’s what else the researchers learned about horses that don’t sweat. The post Getting to the Bottom of Chronic Idiopathic Anhidrosis appeared first on The Horse.
- Practical Tips to Prevent Parasite Resistance in Horses October 20, 2020Scientists have reported widespread parasite resistance against every anthelmintic drug class on the U.S. market. The post Practical Tips to Prevent Parasite Resistance in Horses appeared first on The Horse.
- Dental Exams and Disease Spread: Is Your Horse Safe? October 19, 2020One survey found 84% of veterinarians didn’t use PPE or wash their hands between equine dental patients. One researcher says biosecurity should be the expectation, not the exception. Find out why. The post Dental Exams and Disease Spread: Is Your Horse Safe? appeared first on The Horse.
- Is Rained-On Hay Any Good for Horses? October 19, 2020Learn about how rain during harvesting can affect hay quality and whether you should feed rained-on hay to your horses. The post Is Rained-On Hay Any Good for Horses? appeared first on The Horse.
- AAEP Virtual Convention: Smart Solutions for Practice Challenges October 20, 2020